Followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

*untitled2*

In my room doing nothing, just a glass of bottle, a 100plus and a bottle of mentos for my chewing activity.. What a boring holiday.. 3 weeks away from class and lectures.. and hoping for good grades and results from the previous final exam.. well, just so you know, im typing what had just across my head.. do understand me.. and dont ask me why.. cuz, im seriously half dead bored myself.. so this is what i do when im bored.. talking in my head to myself.. dont you think im crazy.. becuz, crazy people talk with their mouth wide open and they talks like a crazy person.. crazy people dont know what is a keyboard.. if you know what i mean.. xDD as for me, im not categorize as a crazy person.. im just a thinker, a mind talking, or what so ever..

Hmm.. okay, here's some brief.. i went to the market this morning and bought some fresh vegetables for lunch.. mama made a great vegetable soup.. i ate lots of them.. wooo~~ i can still smell them in my throat.. Then, after lunch.. i sat in front of my computer, tweeting, facebooking and oh! i finished the simpsons episode.. hahaha.. what a hilarious cartoon don't you think? and then, i've decided to write something, or i mean to type something on my blog.. so that i can see what i've done today.. soo~ i've been reading back this entry i did something new.. i went out from the house.. for 20minutes.. hahaha!

Here i am now, end up staring the monitor doing nothing.. i hate playing maple for now.. because nothing excites me anymore.. i just dont know why.. maybe my guild was tearing apart.. the people i know were no longer there.. where is the love of VOCALOIDS!!

k, guys.. thats all for today.. taa~ 
*bored*   

2 comments:

diya said...

kasihan2, belum seminggu cuti dah bosann .

Always Rage said...

kan? kesian kan? uhuk..~