Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Reality

For today's entry, lets talk about reality.
Some people does not realize that we live in such a reality life. Therefore, living in reality widens your level of thinking, and reality makes you mature.

As time goes by, this kind of issue falls onto me. And i realize that, i'm living in my own community. Although I lived in Kuala Lumpur, but the reality is I'm a kelantanese guy who is living among kelantanese. Where ever I go, there must be at least 5 to 10 ratio of kelantanese in Kuala Lumpur.

Here's a story, and let me describe more. Just now, I'm having lunch with my roomie 'Afif Syazwan, we took a seat in a Kelantanese Nasi Kukus stall in front of INSPEN building, exit from Putrajaya, Gate one. Well, the feeling of a reality life as a kelantanese over whelmed within me. I just can't keep on smiling. The stall owner was friendly and polite, that is how people should treat their customer as a food seller. And my lips can't stop smiling again. And i said to myself "there is nothing peaceful but with a polite attitude", and i felt i was in Kelantan with a steady breeze and kelantanese speaks kelantan, and i kept on smiling. People might say I'm crazy, but I'm not! The overwhelmed feeling kept coming and coming until i can't sit no longer on my chair.

Last but not least, at the same time, that reminds me of my childhood, where i use to live before. That is Kelantan. Say no more, I'm proud to be one and you should be proud where you came from. This excitement moment will never fade.

THANK YOU~
:D

No comments: