Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

1st of July

Today!
I felt like something tingling in side me. but, i cant get my finger on it.
Today!
I felt like writing, and i did! i did wrote something.
Today!
The most hectic day i will face.
Today!
The most people i hate most. Because my heart is full of hate.
TODAY!
IM GONNA TELL YOU GUYS A STORY ABOUT HATE!

HATE

google image


First, hate is the feeling of negative inside you, that gives you a feeling of not liking to something or someone.

Secondly, hate is sometimes good for us. We hate people who annoys us the most, that is one good thing, for an example.

Third, hate is sometime is not good for us. Because of hate, you gain ego in yourself and that ego will make your physical appearance looks bad. An easy example is yer face, you can see and feel how awful your face when you're in anger with full of hate.

Fourth, hate is all about how you judge people, the circumference of life will never gets easy as square. Because, people have BILLIONS of attitude. People like me, i hate when other person trying to annoys me by making a baby cries during i'm having my meal, poking my ass, so on and so forth. by having this kind of hate, it can get you away from these kind of people, that is a good part. The worst part is, when people knew what you hate, there will be a possibility people hate you after. So, an advice for you, keep your hate safe with you.

Finally, never judge or hate people if you didn't know him/she well. Don't simply just say "What the fuck with this guy? he's weird, i hate him",  just because of he's acting weird you have to hate him? get to know then only you can judge.
In my point of view, hate is a must, but a reason is the triple of must if you're doing it. Don't simply hate people with a simple reason. I hate people with that kind of attitude.

P/s: I have my own reasons for hating people as stated above. Thank You~ and plus, keep yer ass off my back because i hate that too..

Thank you for reading~ :D 



 

2 comments:

diya said...

do u hate me? :(

Always Rage said...

nope.. i will never hate you.. :D